B2B Selling - 2 Day MasterclassDate: 6th & 20th February 2014
Price: SII Member: EUR 610 (Member Early Booking rate if paid by 18th December 2013) - Standard Member rate 690 Euro, Non-SII Member: EUR 775
Identifying new customers, driving demand, and building a solid sales pipeline is at the core of successful sales prospecting for anybody who sells business to business. The marketplace is growing more competitive by the day which means that the business customer has more choice than ever before. Sellers now have to work as hard for repeat purchases as they do for new business. This business to business sales course will teach you the necessary consultative selling skills required to exceed your sales target this year and beyond.
After attending this course participants will have the ability to:
• Make appointments by phone, email, and 'LinkedIn'
• Structure a prospecting meeting for maximum effect
• Better understand and profile their sales prospects
• Structure the sales process for maximum revenue and shortest lead time
• Ask the best sales questions to qualify and position your solution
• Ask for a commitment smoothly and effectively
• Sell more profitably and efficiently
• Techniques to target better prospects.
• Understanding your metrics
• How to write a compelling email
• How to connect with prospects using LinkedIn
• Where and how to network successfully
• How to get appointments by phone
• Preparing for the initial sales meeting
• How to structure a sales meeting
• Conditioning: Using the techniques of influence to increase conversion of sales.
• Handling objections: using forward planning to handle objections seamlessly.
• Closing: Gaining commitment or movement to the next stage
• Adapting your approach for different types of opportunities
• Developing a personal action plan
This two day programme covers a wide range of sales skills, techniques and tools designed to boost your sales activity and rapidly build your sales pipeline.
For booking enquiries, please contact the Sales Institute of Ireland on 353 1 662 6904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A 10% discount is available for group bookings of four or more.