Is Your Sales Function G.D.P.R Compliant?
In 6 months time the EU wide GDPR regulations will be in force. This will have significant implications for the way sales teams target, prospect and resell to buyers.
Currently, there is a lot of ambiguity and confusion with regards to what changes, if any, the sales function needs to make to get ready for GDPR. Sales Directors are asking questions like
- Will I be able to buy data lists of customers after May?
- If my company sells multiple products and services will I have to get permission to retarget those who have said no in the past?
- How long can I hold a buyer's data for if they have not bought off me in some time?
- Can I curate and nurture prospects who said no in the past?
- Will my sales team be able to connect and target sales targets via social media after May?
- Does GDPR require me to change our website for online / digital sales?
Depending on who you ask there are a variety of different answers for the above questions.(And there are lots more questions!) The bottom line is that there is a lot of confusion about GDPR and the sales function! Join us at this event to learn what your team need to do to get ready to sell in a post GDPR environment. Remember, there are lot's of business events on about GDPR currently - but this will be the only bespoke one for the sales function.
Details of speaker panel to follow.NOT A MEMBER - CALL ME BACK TO LEARN MORE Is Your Sales Function G.D.P.R Compliant? Wednesday, 17th January 2018
Interested in attending, but not a member? Click here to request a call back