06 November 2018
We Are Hiring!
Member Support Executive. - Closing Date: 23/11/18
- The Sales Institute is Ireland’s only, cross-industry professional membership organisation for commercial leaders and sales directors who want to optimise their sales team’s performance.
Our members are drawn from some of the best-known brands and most progressive sales organisations based in Ireland. (Inclusive of both traditional field-based and inside sales (digital) sales structures). We promote excellence in sales leadership and strategy by hosting sales director networking forums, events and benchmarking exercises that provide insight into the emerging strategic trends and technologies that are changing the face of both B2B and B2C sales.
- Schedule ongoing appointments with existing members for retention purposes
- Assist members with their membership and ensure this membership is utilised fully
- Project Management – plan/run/present on ongoing member campaigns/projects
- Share management of two busy diaries
- Generate daily and weekly reports using internal CRM system
- Generating and cleansing of databases, including contacting businesses for database information
- On-boarding of new members.
- Informing and notifying members of upcoming events.
- Liaising with commercial team on prospects, meeting’s etc.
- Ad hoc duties as required – a flexible and willing approach to this is needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (outlook, word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work within a CRM database
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required to document and communicate with internal and external resources
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to establish excellent customer relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organization and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Third level degree
- Minimum of 1 years in a similar environment
- Good team player & ability to work cross functionally